1. Is The Sellers Fee Really 0% With QuickBricks?
Yes, when you instruct a QuickBricks estate agent to sell your home, there is no fee payable by the vendor.
2. How Does The Estate Agency Guarantee Payment of its Fee?
The property is marketed by the estate agent on behalf of the vendor (seller) strictly upon terms that Conditional Offers Only are accepted by the vendor subject to contract whereby the seller’s estate agent fee of just 1% plus Vat is the sole and contractual responsibility of the purchaser upon legal exchange of contracts.
The estate agent fee is only payable by the purchaser when exchange of legal contracts complete successfully.
3. What Type of Sales Agreement Does The Seller Have With QuickBricks Estate Agent?
The estate agent offers a sole agency sales agreement in accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 with a 0% fee.
4. When Does QuickBricks Estate Agent Get Paid?
QuickBricks estate agent only gets paid when a successful legal exchange of contracts has taken place between seller and buyer.
5. Is There a Fee Payable if Legal Exchange Does Not Take Place ?
No, estate agency terms are strictly “No Sale No Fee”.
6. What Experience Do QuickBricks Estate Agents Have in Selling Property?
All QuickBricks estate agents are mainstream UK high street estate agents.
7. Are QuickBricks Estate Agents Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme?
Yes, QuickBricks Estate Agents are full members and are committed to high professional standards and are backed up by the TPO codes of conduct and redress service .
8. How Will The Estate Agent Market My Property?
- Online Colour Sales Particulars
Full colour sales particulars prepared by our estate agents, made available to view on mainstream property portals.
- Online Video Tours
Walk-through video tour of your home available to view online 24/7 through UK’s leading property portals and estate agents own website.
- ‘For Sale’ Board
Free estate agents ‘For Sale’ board placed outside your property to attract buyers in your area.
- Listing on Property Portals
Free listings on UK’s mainstream property portals:
- Social Media Marketing
Targeted social media promotion to bring your property to the attention of a wider audience.
- High Street Listing
All properties are listed through high street estate agency offices using the latest estate agency software Jupix
9. Who Conducts the Viewing ?
All viewings are accompanied by a local estate agent.
10. When Do You Conduct Viewings?
All viewings accompanied by local estate agent, available for daily, evening and weekend viewings by prior appointment with the seller.
11. What Happens When a Conditional Offer is Accepted?
The estate agent provides you with the support of a full sales progression service from point of offer to exchange and legal completion.
12. How Do I Instruct a QuickBricks Estate Agent to Sell My Property?
When you’re ready to proceed, click here to request a free, no obligation valuation or call us on 0345 5652 604
Or click the button below to Request a FREE Rightmove Price Report.